- Gomark: Golang based project
- BitcoinTechWeekly: Weekly updates on Bitcoin technology (maintainer and chief editor)
- GUM: A simple Goroutine unit manager for GoLang
- HugoBot: Automated content fetch and aggregation bot for Hugo data driven websites
- Source Code Archives: Miscellaneous source code archives
Currently focused on Bitcoin / Lightning and Rust.
I have a background in systems and networking. I wore many hats including: SysAdmin/DevOps, IT Architecture, OpSec, backend and frontend dev, clusters and networking and few other IT fields of interest.
On the programming side I have many years of experience with Python/Golang and feel comfortable with C-like languages. Currently Rust.
I also have a modest interest in ML and Deep Learning (CNNs, RNNs and GANs ) within ethical boundaries. For curiosity I finished the Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree.